Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Guess what, everyone? My new website is on the horizon! Check it out!

http://lauren-blakely.com


For now there's nothing but a coming soon image. But I'm working hard, and I'll try to get it up by the end of the week! I will be sure to say when it is finally finished.

To tide you over, here's a few sketches from the past week.

A character I made up sometime during my internship at Nickelodeon last fall. His name is Vladamir (or is it Vladimir? I have no idea how you even spell that name). Vlad for short, because that's easier to spell and remember.



Just some random people and animals. Please note the cats playing poker and the charismatic buffalo, which were both requests from people. And the dude in the right corner is actually the drawing I'm using in my website layout, ohoho.

Also, new profile pic, if you'll notice! I actually rather like lineless art. Can't say I'm the best at it, but it's fun.

No comments: