Monday, December 10, 2007

It's been far too long since I've posted anything. But, here's a couple of things (and truth be told, they're actually from last week)!!

Yeahh...again the me drawings. Because I looooove scarf weather. I also hadn't gotten much sleep the night before I drew either of these, haha. Sometimes the less sleep I get, the crazier or better my drawings get.


A couple random girls. They're actually both based on drawings I did in high school. The first is just another attempt at that pose (which I pulled off better, thankfully), and the second is a drawing I did in high school. I don't like it enough to go further than the sketch stage, though.


Kitty hat boy! I don't know what it is about me drawing boys in animal hats. The original drawing is actually that awesome blue color, because I used some cool pencils at Nickelodeon.


And look, it's also in COLOR!

Sadly I don't know what to do to finish this. I kind of like the un-shaded look, but I have no idea what to do for a background (well...I guess sky). I was considering using it as a new layout for my website, which hasn't been updated in months, but I don't know how that will turn out.

That is all for now. Gahh, finals week :(. Back to animating!

No comments: