Monday, August 25, 2008

Unfinished Business

I decided to share some unfinished stuff. Drawings that are either probably not going to be finished, or will be finished at a later time. Also, some stuff I've been planning for my comic!


Here is Tommy, and Scoutmaster Mitchell, for the comic I'm working on that is currently named "Tommy, Boyscout Zombie". These designs may change but that's what they are for now.


Other random scouts and a strange doodle of Tommy's potential parents


Peeing in the woods sure ain't the most classy place to have a zombie attack you. I was just planning for this scene, and I need to get it down in writing soon.


Some girls I drew in Japan but don't feel like finishing. What can I say, I was inspired by Japanese art and cuisine.
Except, the one with the fish, I eventually want to re-draw that in another style and do it in color.

That's all for now. I know I haven't drawn a whole lot of new drawings but check the Animajors Blog for some other drawings I've posted recently.

1 comment:

Victor said...

I like the girl with the fishes!

I want to know more about your comic, Lauren.