Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Drawings of Geeky Things

Sooo I saw both the Wolverine movie and the new Star Trek movie. Wolverine was just hilarious, Star Trek was AMAZING. I've been watching the original series a lot lately.

Here are some stupid Wolverine drawings!


This is basically my interpretation of the whole movie. SCREAMING AND BUTT.


A couple more. Ignore the left doodle that is obviously not Wolverine. Notice how I'm using the Origins version of his hair, not his crazy devil horn hair (well, guess I tried that in the little one)...because I don't really know how it looks. No reference, woo!


Now, some Star Trek drawings!


The ones in purple are based off The Naked Time episode. The pencil ones were drawn while slightly under the influence of 3 glasses of wine.


Aaaand bad Spock. Inspired by the wonderful Bad Spock blog

Look at all that yellowy paper. You can really tell I've converted to the church of Moleskine lately.


By the way, character design class at The Animation Academy is going well. I'm learning a whole lot! Eventually I'll make a post with all my progress. Maybe once I'm done with one of my characters before we move on to the next one!

No comments: