Friday, November 2, 2007

It appears as though I will only really update this at the end of the week. And I've found that my only time for free sketching is either during downtime at my internship, or during a class if I'm feeling REALLY daring/rebelious/badass.

...okay, the latter does not really make me any of those things, but I SHOULD be a good student and pay attention to my lovely professors, right? Right.

I don't have much to show this week, sadly.


A few girls, and some random stuff.


Also, sometimes when I don't know what to draw, I draw bald people (mostly because I'm too lazy to think of hair and clothes) in weird poses to practice poses. Because I'm not very good at exciting ones.

Well sorry this was not very much, nor was it very exciting. Maybe next week I'll have more? Who knows!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi lunchtime person!
Nice zombies :D